The Seishin Gi
Fulfilled by Amazon.
Availability: In stock
It all began in the dojo. Jesse Enkamp - karate blogger and self-titled “karate nerd” - discussed with his buddy why there was no better karate uniform out there. In a hard quest for reverse engineering the “ultimate” karate gi, the journey went to Okinawa - the birthplace of karate - where samples and ideas were collected of what worked (and what didn’t work), through meeting living legends and grandmasters of the art. Gradually, a new kind of gi took shape. Looks like a heavyweight gi. Feels like a lightweight gi.
- Unique 9.5 oz silky smooth, breathable brushed cotton fiber.
- Free range of movement for effortless deep stances & high kicks.
- Okinawan cut HW [high waist] pants
- Pants w/ quadruple loops & pleats.10 oz rip-stop pants
- Air cooling in jacket & pants
- Extra stitching in seams, strings & hems.
|Size Chart CMS Block Identifier||No|